Monday, 10 April 2017

ROLL UP! ROLL UP! GET YOUR RIBS TICKLED HERE!


Oink!s for sale after a mysterious post about the future of the blog?  No, don't be assuming the worst, I'm not selling my collection!  In fact, in order to complete my collection of all the regular issues I ended up with some doubles which I've now decided to put on eBay.

- 19 OINK!S AND THE FIRST 3 ISSUES OF BUSTER & OINK! UP FOR SALE -

A mix of fortnightly and weeklies are up now along with the first issues of the merge with Buster and, unlike some sellers who are trying to ask for extortionate prices for each and every issue, I've started each issue at £2.00 and in the auction format, so it's up to the bidders how much they wish to pay.  I'll happily post to anywhere in the world and each listing has a link back to that edition's post here on the blog to find out more about that issue.  Also, there's detailed descriptions on the condition of each and every issue.  While the majority are in excellent condition, there's a few where there might be some reading wear from the 80s, or a crease or two, or even a form filled out inside.  If this is the case you can be assured I've mentioned it so you know exactly what you'll be getting (if only everyone did this on eBay when I'm the one buying!)

Click on the logo above or right here and you'll be taken to the complete list of items I have up for sale (depending when you do this you may need to scroll down to find the Oink!s) and as of the time of writing I've got a ton of other non-Oink! stuff to come over the next few weeks too.  The list will be constantly updating with more comics (like Big Comic Fortnightly and Funny Fortnightly), books, DVDs and much more covering everything from retro gaming to James Bond, Knight Rider, 2000AD, Apple stuff, Transformers, Ghostbusters and much, much more (even Harry Hill!).  Yes, these are all things I love but it's a case of maybe having more than one copy of something or I've upgraded to Blu Ray in the case of the DVDs... stuff like that.

Finally, as a reader of the blog you'll instantly be given 10% off the total auction price of anything you buy.  All you have to do is send me a message (or request an invoice) after the auctions you're interested in are over and quote 'OI! GIMME MY 10% OFF FOR READING THE OINK! BLOG' and I'll invoice you with the discount.

See you all soon right back here folks, with a brand new logo ("oooh...?")  and more news soon!


2 comments:

Peter Gray said...

It will be called Oink and other comics!!! ;)

Phil Boyce said...

Not quite and there's more to it ;)